Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Glimpses

This entry is for Heidi's "Longing" journal. I titled this Glimpses. My greatest longing is for Home, where there is no pain, tears or mourning. Where I never have to say goodbye to someone I love. Where all the relationships are pure and true. Where I am safe and at rest. Where my greatest fulfillment is casting my crowns before the throne.

Sometimes I get glimpses of Home and they are like a mist or vapor that I try to grasp yet can never fully hold onto. Sometimes this happens with music and there is that moment that can never be recreated, but then is gone. Sometimes it's looking into the eyes of someone I love or pure laughter.

The leaves are from my new baby Japanese Maple tree which symbolizes rest and peace.
p.s. Brahms, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment